4500 - 5000 EUR
Young Professional (1-3 jaar ervaring)
As a part of the Sales team you will contribute to developing and expanding Univar business in CASE R&P (Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants Elastomers. Rubber and Plastic Additives) in order to execute the strategic objectives of the Sales department and the annual budget. Within the team you will be reporting to your Benelux Area Business Manager
What you''ll do
- Ensure efficient execution of the sales targets.
- Support, enhance and execute the annual business plan: plan visits, services and calls & execute the plan and close the sales opportunities, creation and conversion of a credible pipeline through identification of
- Sales projects and mutual selling activities: initiate, set up and execute projects, attend conferences and marketing
- Meet targets on cold calls to expand Univar business and maintain the existing relationships in visiting the potential and existing clients, negotiating the sales terms, offering after-sales support, logistics and technical services, help in investigating and resolving customer complaints, training the clients and advising them in solving
- Use reporting tools as required, update customer situation and orders, respond to and follow up on sample requests, make client quotations, analyze the costs and
- Communicate and liaise with other members of the sales team, product management, technical and other departments locally and in the wider business
Who are we looking for
- You are proactive, driven by Sales and goal oriented. You have the ability to see the customer ́s needs and expectations and have a structured way of working.
- Relevant working experience in Sales (experience in chemical or technical sales is an advantage)
- Excellent skills in local language (Dutch) and fluent skills in English, French is an advantage.
- You have good communication skills, can operate at different levels within the organization and have understanding of working in an international environment
What we offer
You'll receive a highly competitive remuneration package including an annual performance related bonus.
You'll get 33 days annual leave per year and can buy or sell days too. We'll give you access to a generous pension scheme, discount for the healt insurance and the disability insurance.
Univar Solutions is one of the largest chemical distribution businesses in the world. Our portfolio spans almost every industry, ranging from food ingredients and automotive to pharmaceutical, cosmetic and manufacturing industries. We deliver industry-leading products, services and technical support to help our customers find the right solution to their problems.
We are committed to fair employment practices for all our employees, regardless of race, nationality, religion or belief, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, maternity status or any other status protected by law.