Young Professional (1-3 jaar ervaring)
Are you looking for a new challenge as Logistics Coordinator at a company that contributes to a sustainable world? REG is a growing company and a rewarding place to build your career.
What you are going to doCommercial physical feedstock and biofuels operations for the trading desk. Co-ordinates all aspects of the post-deal trading activities to ensure contract execution runs smoothly. Provide commercial/market information to the trader as necessary. Coordinate marine and container logistics in order to execute the trade successfully. Assists in chartering and demurrage handling.
What are we looking for?
- 2-4 years of experience in bulk marine and container operations in a trading environment for (bio)fuels, oils or chemicals
- Minimum bachelor’s degree qualification in related field.
- Good knowledge of operations and documentation handling is critical
- Ability to be flexible in work hours and work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Experience in supply planning, stock progression, logistic costs optimization and forecasting
- Ability to establish good working relationships with relevant counterparties.
- Strong communication skills and numeral literacy are very important.
- Analytical and possesses commercial instinct.
- Good coordination and planning skills to liaise on tight logistics deadlines.
- Plan and forecast supply and stock management of REG’s products globally.
- Liaise with inspectors, agents, shipbrokers, trade counterparties, storage terminals and internal departments to ensure smooth physical operations.
- Logistic coordination from containers and documentation handling.
- Minimize cost and pursue optimization of operations.
- Establish good working relationships with counterparties, alongside internal and external stakeholders.
About Renewable Energy group Inc. (REG)Would you like to work in a dynamic, fast developing environment? Renewable Energy Group Inc. is an international company dedicated to create a sustainable future for the fuel industry, with offices and plants located in The Netherlands, Germany and the United States. REG produces and supplies renewable fuels, such as biodiesel and renewable diesel, renewable chemicals and other products. Within REG we focus on collaboration and value the ideas and accomplishments of every team member.