3000 - 3500 EUR
Young Professional (1-3 jaar ervaring)
Do you want to work in the national environment at one of the most recognized and respected eye brands in the world?
Learn more about our vacancy and what we have to offer!
We are searching for a Data Analyst
The Data Analyst is responsible for collecting, cleaning, and analysing data that can be used to improve business decisions. He/she must be able to effectively communicate their findings to those who will make the decisions. A Data Analyst is a professional who takes this data and figures out numerous measures, such as how to improve customer experience, increase operation productivity, and how to reduce transportation costs, to name a few. Data Analyst deal with data handling, data modelling, reporting, and drive improvement in the B+L value stream.
The data Analyst will work alongside the process owners and data analysts in the Amsterdam Logistic Center
Oversee and coordinate the workload for Business Analytics to be in line with the department and company priorities.
Who are we looking for
- Master/Bachelor degree in any relevant field, statistics, Computer science, Data Science , Business analytics, Engineering, Logistics and supply Chain management. Master degree and Supply chain Knowledge is a pulse.
- Knowledge of Programming: You should be experienced in working with databases and data analysis tools. You should be proficient in writing SQL queries and procedures, know Microsoft Excel to analyze trends and plan to drive accurate insights.
- Understanding of Statistics and Machine Learning Algorithms: You must know concepts like probability distributions, hypothesis testing, regression analysis, and various classification and clustering techniques
- Knowledge of Data Visualization Tools: you must be able to create different business reports using a data visualization tool. Certified Power BI is a plus.
- good communication and presentation skills to convey your ideas to stakeholders.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Project Management certification, for example Prince 2 or Green Belt Six Sigma is a plus.
- Language : fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solution
- Strong feeling for Quality Assurance and the desire to improve processes, Customer focused & service oriented
- Assertive, Pro-active and open for feedback
What we offer
- Fixed term contract (12 months), with the intention to extend for indefinite time;
- Competitive salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 13e month;
- 25 leave days;
- Participation retirement plan;
- Free contact lenses from Bausch+Lomb.
See Better. Live Better.
Bausch + Lomb is fully committed to protecting and improving the eyesight of millions of people around the world - from birth and at every stage of life. Our mission is simple but powerful: to help you see better for a better life ('See better. Live better'). As one of the best known and most respected eye care brands in the world, we offer the widest and best range of eye health products, including contact lenses and lens care products , pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgical products.
Bausch + Lomb Netherlands (Schiphol-rijk)
The location of Schiphol-Rijk is responsible for storage, sorting and sending medical devices within the framework of the Medical Devices Regulations.