3000 - 3500 EUR
3500 - 4000 EUR
4000 - 4500 EUR
Young Professional (1-3 jaar ervaring)
We are looking for a Global HR Generalist to be part of our Global HR team. As the new Global HR Generalist, you will be involved in all aspects of HR, from recruitment, onboarding to supporting the Global HR team with all program and project planning and execution activities.
You will be reporting to the Global VP of HR and working with a diverse HR team.
If you are goal orientated, love working with colleagues across the world and got a keen eye for detail, here’s your job!
What you are going to do
- Help employees and managers navigate through HR tools and processes.
- Develop complex and strategic ad hoc reporting as required
- Assist with audits necessary to maintain corporate compliance and ensure adherence to laws and regulations.
- Provides exceptional customer service to all employees by answering employee questions and/or responding to employee inquiries.
- Develop and maintain project plans and timelines to ensure successful project delivery and achieve business objectives.
- Coordinate project activities and provide regular status updates to key stakeholders.
- Support the development and maintenance of global HR policies, procedures, and practices.
- Support the implementation of a new HRIS system.
- Facilitate global HR team meetings to safeguard purposeful meetings.
- Perform other tasks and projects as needed to support the Global HR department.
Required skills and competences:
- Bachelor’s degree (business, organizational management, human resources management or related degree), and a minimum of 2 years of Human Resources experience.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (pivot tables, v-look up, etc.)
- Knowledge of HRIS
- Excellent structuring, planning, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to challenge and provide constructive feedback
What we offer
A unique opportunity to engage, drive and develop yourself in a growing global company. This role comes with a great deal of freedom, responsibilities and challenges. Naturally we offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Who we are
Because we care, we touch the lives of hundreds of thousands of people every day. We inspire innovative and sustainable solutions in life science and specialty chemicals for the food, pharma, personal care and industrial markets of the world. Our solutions, carefully sourced and customized to exacting specifications whenever required, are backed by outstanding research & development, customer service, and technical & regulatory support, ensuring that they meet precisely determined needs at every stage of the value chain. Across 32 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific, our approximately 2600 employees go the extra mile day in, day out, to deliver value-add solutions for our customers. In our activities we embrace the principles of sustainability, designing products, services and processes with these in mind. From formulation to delivery, from ingredient to packing, from supplier to customer, we care about every detail of what we do. Because every detail is in our care. For more information, please visit www.caldic.com Caldic. Inspiring solutions in life science and specialty chemicals. Because we care.