Are you searching for an internship where you can make a difference? A challenging working environment of a global bank for pension funds and institutional investors, that’s adding value to your resume? Than we have an interesting opportunity for you.
What will you be working on as Intern Fund Execution?
In this challenging internship you will start with the focus area of taking care of order execution in non-listed funds. In this market, standardisation has not yet taken place on a large scale and many funds still have a wide variety of ways of submitting instructions. During the process, various controls are carried out to mitigate risks. This results in a great diversity, dynamism and complexity in communication methods when opening accounts and/or providing instructions on behalf of our professional clients. Within the department there is sufficient room for initiatives to analyse how we can make things run faster, better and more efficient.
Focus op details
What qualifications do you need as Intern Fund Execution?
What does CACEIS has to offer you?
As a modern investment service provider, we store, protect and value securities portfolios of professional investors. Directly and indirectly, we help manage the assets of (grand) parents, children and grandchildren in more than 70 markets worldwide. We want to do this in such a way that we enable prosperity for future generations. Independent, innovative and with the customer first.
That's why at CACEIS you will find:
• An educational internship with excellent guidance.
• We offer possibility to get experienced with the financial business in the full diversity of the business.
• You will receive the necessary hardware to perform your activities.
• We offer a compensation of € 450 per month, based on 36-hour working week.
• Our office is located in the south-east of Amsterdam and easily accessible by public transport.
• At CACEIS we believe that diversity and inclusivity is the key to growth and innovation!
The Fund Distribution Services department
As Intern Fund Distribution you will be part of the Fund Distribution Services department, which consists of 4 teams: Fund Execution, Fund Agent, Transfer Agent and Issuing & Paying Agent. The total department consists of 18 professionals who work closely together.