3000 - 3500 EUR
Young Professional (1-3 jaar ervaring)
Finance, Accountancy & Tax
Are you a recent graduate and do you want to start as Junior Project Controller at our Hamburg office in Germany? Then this position is an excellent stepping stone!
What you are going to do
As Junior Project Controller you are part of the finance team in Germany located in the Hamburg office. You will be assisting in setting up, implementing and managing the Finance and Control aspects of projects. Together with the rest of the project team you will ensure that there is a reliable cash management and a sound project administration. Other responsibilities are assisting with timely and accurate financial reporting and assisting with various audits . You are one of the financial points of contact on projects for project managers and the rest of the project team. In short, a very dynamic position with opportunities for further growth in an attractive international maritime organization with a strong employer brand.
Your main responsibility is supporting with project control tasks and assisting with the (financial) administration on various projects. The activities that come with this are, amongst others:
- Assisting the Project Controller in order to produce accurate financial figures regarding the project.
- Assisting with financial and management reports.
- Assisting with monitoring the project progress.
- Assisting with liquidity management, cash flow forecasts.
- Assisting with audits on the projects.
- Performing solicited and unsolicited ad hoc analyses and reviews to the Project Controller.
Who we are looking for
You will be working on projects in different phases. In doing so, you know how to set priorities, plan, organize and have a flexible work attitude.
FURTHERMORE, YOU BRING:
- BSc degree in Business Economics, Business Administration or similar;
- recently graduated or maximum 1 year of working experience;
- affinity with the Maritime and/or Civil sector is preferable;
- good command of the English language, both verbally and writing;
- strong communication and social skills;
- flexible, results-oriented, independent;
- EU-citizenship, living already in Germany, preferably near Hamburg.
What we offer
- A salary that matches your responsibilities and experience
- 30 leave days
- A variable annual bonus
- Annual salary adjustments for inflation
- Extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities
- Travel allowances
- Flexible working hours. Optional 2 days per week home/mobile working
- Fresh fruits, coffee specialities, sports sessions online and live, language trainings for free
Who we are
Van Oord is a Dutch family-owned company with more than 150 years of experience as an international marine contractor. The focus is on dredging and marine construction, offshore wind, offshore infrastructure and infrastructure in the Netherlands. Its head office is in Rotterdam. Van Oord employs 4,700 staff, who worked on 187 projects in 35 countries in 2021. The fleet consists of about 70 vessels and a large amount of special-purpose and auxiliary equipment. Van Oord delivers marine ingenuity by using smart, innovative and sustainable solutions to create a better world for future generations.