2500 - 3000 EUR
Starter (0-1 jaar ervaring)
Looking for a new challenge? Are you ready to kickstart your career? Work together and have fun along the way?
What you are going to do
We are offering our trainees a great opportunity to get in action. During our 3 years traineeship, we offer you the amazing chance to develop yourself for a future leadership / senior specialist role. You will have all the possibilities to explore different areas of expertise, for example within the Supply Chain, Finance, Human Resources, ICT, Export, Marketing, and R&D. You will cooperate with international colleagues and build a global network with high exposure to industry expert & senior management. During this process, you will be taking a deep dive into our international operation group and the markets we serve. You will experience a steep learning curve all the way and build depth and breadth of knowledge & skills. We encourage you to unleash your potential with broad experiences. Because only by doing so, you will accelerate your growth and turn your talents into future success.
Who we are looking for
- You have Bachelor / Master degree
- You have a maximum of one year working experience.
- You have a high proficiency in English both spoken and written.
- You like working in an international company with a lot of different stakeholders and cultural differences.
- You have a high drive to challenge yourself and are eager to step out of your comfort zone.
- You have a pioneer mentality and you feel comfortable and positively challenged when not everything is sorted out.
- You feel at home in a continuously improving environment.
- You take ownership and responsibility for your development.
- You are broadly employable for different roles within the company:
- On operational/tactical/strategical level.
- Within a function or general.
- Willingness to work internationally (to travel and/or work/move temporarily to other countries).
- You are willing to travel, work and live abroad.
What we offer
Besides the benefits that come with this traineeship, we offer you a good remuneration package, a good work-life balance, and a challenging program in an ambitious, international and dynamic environment where you have the opportunity to make a difference. We would like to start as soon as possible with our traineeships and we will consult with you about the starting moment.
Who we are
The Royal Zeelandia Group is a family-owned company and is founded in 1900 and is still headquartered in Zierikzee Netherlands. Over the years Zeelandia has become a global player in the bakery ingredients business. Today, over 3,000 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing our bakery products and services tailored to local tastes and needs all over the world. Zeelandia has operations in over 30 countries and sales in about 100 countries.
Together with our customers, we explore the world of bakery. Thinking differently, we find inventive ways to create bakery success. We are constantly searching for new opportunities and new ingredients to improve products and processes.