Young Professional (1-3 jaar ervaring)
The Group Tax department is one of the functions in Exact’s CFO organization. The Group Tax department is responsible for Exact’s global tax affairs and tax reporting.
Wat ga jij doen
At Exact we strive to be a responsible taxpayer. Our tax planning closely follows what we do best at Exact: making and selling of business software that helps small and medium-sized entrepreneurs be successful. As part of the Group Tax team, you will play an important role in creating success for our company.
This = the job you are looking for
The focus of the Tax Compliance Specialist will be on handling the corporate tax obligations of the Exact group, both in the Netherlands and abroad. But you will also be involved in the tax reporting cycles. We have a small team (2 persons), so it’s fair to say that you will be involved in a broad variety of activities. You will or ultimately you will;
- Have a shared responsibility for preparing and submitting corporate income tax returns in the countries Exact has business locations. You will be the first point of contact for our third-party tax compliance providers.
- Make sure that our corporate income taxes globally are (pre)paid in time.
- Help record tax entries.
- Assist with the preparation of the company’s consolidated tax position.
- Prepare the tax position in the local financial statements of Exact’s global subsidiaries.
- Help maintain our TP framework.
- Maintain and improve the processes we have within the tax function as part of our tax risk management.
- Help colleagues with any tax questions they have.
Wie zoeken wij
This = what you bring
With us, you can be yourself, and we would love to discover what sets you apart. For the position of Tax Compliance Specialist, it’s helpful if you have strong analytic skills and the ability to cope with ever changing situations. What’s more, you bring:
- A Bachelor or master in Fiscal Economics (or comparable).
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in an international focused Corporate Income Tax compliance team (preferably Big4).
- Fluent in Dutch and English (speaking and writing).
- Team player skills.
- Flexibility and a hands-on and will-do mentality.
Wat bieden wij
This = what we offer
At Exact, we work hard. And there is something in return. The balance between work and relaxation is very important to us. So once everything gets back to normal, you can work up a sweat in our own gym or take a break at the coffee bar. Empty your head and then tackle your daily tasks with renewed energy. And, of course, that's not all. As an Tax Compliance Specialist, based on 40 hours per week, you can also count on:
- A competitive base salary, depending on your level of education and work experience
- A thirteenth-month and of course holiday allowance of 8%
- 27 vacation days and 5 loyalty days; one for each year in service with a max of 5
- 3 CSR days, which can spend on giving back to (local) community
- A modern pension scheme
- Possibilities to work from home a couple of days per week
- An innovative and international work environment
- All the room your ambition needs and to further develop your skills. We facilitate training via our learning and development center to help you to fulfill your career potential
- Regular afternoon drinks at our bar “Bits & Bytes”
- Various company events where you can meet your colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Company gym with access to your personal trainer
- A challenging and ever-changing tax landscape, because we are in the software business, and we are private equity owned and a diversity of areas of taxation, spread over a dozen countries.
Wie zijn wij
Exact combines the energy of a startup with the benefits of a multinational. We think actions speak louder than words and continuously strive for innovation; technical as well as personal. Each day again, we challenge ourselves and each other to be better than the day before. There’s never a dull moment at Exact.
Exact has an open and welcoming culture in which anybody can have impact. We value ideas by their merit, not by their source. New opinions, people and principles keep our minds flexible, while we stay committed to our mission of empowering SME’s to be the driving force of the global economy.