Content Marketeer The Netherlands (Dutch)
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies active in 23 countries. Helloprint is the winner of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016 and the Rotterdamse Ondernemersprijs 2018. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for more growth, and we are not afraid to break the rules!
We are looking to expand, and to do this, we’re searching for new Helloprinters! Hungry and curious individuals who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.
Content Marketeer The Netherlands (Dutch)
Are you looking for your next challenge in SEO and Content? At Helloprint we move fast and we identified content and SEO as one of our most important marketing channels. Get ready to embrace our core values, move fast and break things! You will work within the Website management, Localisation & SEO team and will work together with other teams to make sure our customer experience is as great as possible. You are the voice of Helloprint in The Netherlands and Belgium and make sure that every piece of Dutch content is optimised for our Dutch speaking audience. You are also ready to create your own content that matches our brand guidelines. From guest blogging, SEO, email, product description, pop-ups, ads and more, you have your content to create / localise / optimise and your Dutch touch to add. Be ready to learn, grow and enjoy the ride!
What you do
- You work on optimising our website for our NL (and Belgian) audience
- You create and localise tailor-made SEO content to increase our organic rankings
- You create content for our dutch websites, including product descriptions, blog articles and email content. It's essential to know where each piece of content falls in the customer journey and you will make this happen.
- You work together with our product, email, PPC teams to write, localise and optimise our content for the Dutch market
- You ensure consistency in tone of voice and brand communication in the Netherlands
- You collect customer feedback to provide them with the best online experience
- You brainstorm new organic growth opportunities
- You monitor and report on our website, blog and SEO performance
- You collaborate with our NL team to ensure that our commercial and online performance are at their maximum
What we're looking for
- You have at least 2 years experience in the field of Content Creation. Experience in SEO would be a plus, but is not necessary.
- You are available full-time
- You are native in Dutch and proficient in English as well.
- Content is your passion, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a great interest in both content and digital marketing; an experience in e-commerce would be a huge plus!
- You always strive for more and better; you are always trying to be up to date and follow all online marketing trends, you keep developing yourself at all times;
- You are “in it to win it”, you are performance-driven: always trying to outperform targets and expectations;
- You have very strong communicative skills; you are not afraid to speak up, share your ideas and get other colleagues involved in your plans. You know how to build good arguments and defend them with solid evidence (data!)
What we offer
- A steep learning curve: you get big challenges instead of tasks to work on, which makes you learn faster;
- You get to work with some of the best online marketeers and marketing channel specialists
- A compensation in line with the market;
- A unique challenge at one of Europe’s fastest growing e-commerce companies;
- A unique culture with 21 nationalities, an average age of 29 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- The best office in Rotterdam, right on the ‘Witte de With’, the coolest street in Rotterdam. Only 5 minutes away from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Seriously: the best business bubbles, Team Events and our own HelloSkybar™, do we need to say more