Content & SEO Marketing (Dutch, Internship)
Content & SEO Marketing Dutch Internship
Looking for a role that is way more than just an internship? At Helloprint we move fast and we identified content and SEO as one of our most important marketing channels. Get ready to embrace our core values, move fast and break things! You will work within the Website management, Localisation & SEO team and will work together with other teams to make sure our customer experience is as great as possible. You are the voice of Helloprint and Drukzo in the Netherlands and Belgium and make sure that every piece of English content is localised for our dutch speaking audience. You are also ready to create your own content that matches our brand guidelines. From landing pages, email, product description, pop-ups, ads and more, you have your content to create / localise and your Dutch touch to add. Be ready to learn, grow and enjoy the ride!
What you do
You work on optimising our website for our Dutch (and Flemish) audience
You create and localise tailor-made content to massively increase our organic rankings
You ensure consistency in tone of voice and brand communication in the Netherlands and Belgium
You collect customer feedback to provide them with the best online experience
You brainstorm new organic growth opportunities
You monitor and report on our website, blog and SEO performance
You work together with other teams to write, localise and optimise our content for the Dutch market
You collaborate with our Dutch Sales team to ensure that our commercial and online performance are at their maximum
What we are looking for
You are currently following a Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Communication, Languages, Business or any other relevant study;
You are available full-time, for 5-6 months - we only do hands-on internships with Marketeers who are totally committed to the job.
You are fluent in Dutch;
You have a great interest in both content and digital marketing; an experience in e-commerce would be a huge plus!
You always strive for more and better; you are always trying to be up to date and follow online marketing trends, you keep developing yourself at all times;
You are “in it to win it”, you are performance-driven: always trying to outperform targets and expectations;
You have very strong communicative skills; you are not afraid to speak up, share your ideas and get other colleagues involved in your plans. You know how to build good arguments and defend them with solid evidence (data!)
What we offer
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
- A fast-paced learning curve with large responsibility
- A unique culture with 21 nationalities, with an average age of 30 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- The most beautiful office in Rotterdam, right on the Witte de Withstraat, the best street in Rotterdam, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for free;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
- The opportunity to make yourself better: courses, events and more, if you want to develop, you have that opportunity;
- The best hardware and software to work with and a laptop of your choice.
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies active in 8 countries. Helloprint is the winner of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016 and the Rotterdamse Ondernemersprijs 2018. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for more growth, and we are not afraid to break the rules!
We are looking to expand, and to do this, we’re searching for new Helloprinters! Hungry and curious individuals who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.