About EPAM: Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
In the DevOps Engineer role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the development operations environment for one of our projects. You will be challenged to improve continuous integration process to make deploys consistently successful, faster and simpler to maintain and streamline/automate content migration. This is a great opportunity to join early and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure.
- Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools
- Write infrastructure code and automation
- Use DevOps approach to collaborate with developers, build and operate critical, highly loaded systems
- Maintain, support and monitor highly available distributed environments
- A can-do attitude
- A keen interest in ICT
- The capacity to learn and develop your talents
- We will train you for this challenging position
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- International projects in Blue Chip companies