Glencore Agriculture BV- Internship Environment
Glencore Agriculture is a global leader in the origination, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities. Our strategic network of assets and infrastructure and strong relationships along the supply chain enable us to efficiently and effectively meet the needs of our customers worldwide.
- Top three grain and oilseeds exporter from Russia, EU, Canada and Australia
- Top three marketer of seaborne traded wheat, durum wheat, feed barley, pulses, canola, sunflower and sunflower seed / oil / meal
- World’s largest soybean crushing plant in Argentina
- Strategically located storage and handling assets in key operating regions
- Ability to meet evolving customer and consumer preferences
- Experienced management with a proven track record of value creation
The ‘as-is’ situation of the environmental permits, procedures and controls have been measured and analyzed. The next step is to set up a proper Environmental Framework for the EU/CIS operations in the Agricultural Division. Goals for the Agricultural Division for the next two years have to be set up and a plan need to be set up for implementation. Environmental plans for all our Marketing offices have to be implemented as well. Some research has been done on air pollution and management framework. After gathering the current data and looking for further information, you will analyze and try to find a solutions to the ‘as-is’ situation.
· Devise the follow up of the analysis and plans that have been conducted so far.
· Responsible for creating and planning and assist in implementing the Environmental framework for EU/CIS operations in our Agricultural Division.
· Conduct the necessary field-research in Romania and Bulgaria to determine the ‘as- is’ situation there with regards to environmental permits, procedures and controls.
The intern we are looking for:
- Is highly motivated about working in a dynamic organization;
- Has a strong personality;
- Has a pragmatic and operational attitude;
- Is willing to travel approximately 10% of his/her time;
- Knows how to work independently, and has the ability to easily adapt to different circumstances;
- Has good communication skills.