More about Helloprint
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing technology companies with activities in 8 countries and winner of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016. As a fast growing scale-up, we are always hungry for better, faster and more growth, and we change the rules while doing so.
As we want to grow faster we’re searching for new Helloprinters. Curious and hungry people who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.
Are you ready for your next step? The Helloprint adventure might just be the adventure for you. Get to know Europe’s most ambitious scale-up and start making the most of your opportunities. Today!
If your middle name is ‘Adobe’ and if you’re eating ‘Sketch’ for breakfast, then this one is made for you . Truth be told, we’re looking for a GRAPHIC DESIGN ROCKSTAR with experience in the e-commerce and marketing field. Someone who’s not afraid for multi project output and wants to go that extra mile. Someone who’s able to kick out quality and inspiring content to grow our brands to new heights. Someone who’s outstanding in his/her field with a descent amount of experience. If this sounds like you? Please continue reading . We might end up drinking the best coffee from Rotterdam in Rotterdam.
What you do
As a graphic designer, you are responsible for our online presence and marketing promotions on our customer-facing websites and socials. Always keeping Helloprint’s DNA in mind with everything that you create. You inspire us to enhance and develop our visual identity to greater heights and convince us to evolve in the direction you set.
Among other things, you:
- Create engaging content for our e-commerce portals, company website, blogs, and social channels;
- Develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts;
- Creating print and digital media for venues and other outdoor activities
- Collaborate with marketing team on creating content for marketing campaigns.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor in Design, Communication, Online marketing;
- At least 2 years of experience in the role as Graphic Designer and a full background in online design;
- Good understanding and knowledge of all design techniques;
- You keep up with design trends;
- You have a proven track record and experience with Sketch, Adobe CC series;
- You do not bow under stress, you can handle 100 tasks at the same time and you don’t quit till it’s done;
- You are ambitious, want to learn from the best, and will not rest until you are personally responsible for the total visual identity of Helloprint.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation, including a bonus scheme;
- A unique challenge at one of Europe’s fastest growing e-commerce companies;
- A fast-paced learning curve: you get big challenges instead of tasks to work on, which makes you learn faster;
- A unique culture with 22 nationalities, an average age of 28 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- The best office in Rotterdam, right on the “Witte de With”, the coolest street in Rotterdam. Only 5 minutes away from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner all taken care of; healthy, delicious, and made with a lot of love by our own “Juffrouw Janny”;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- Seriously: The best business bubbles, Team Events and our own HelloSkybar™, do we need to say more?