Internship: Category Manager
What you do
As a Category Manager, you are responsible for the development and growth of our large and fast-growing product portfolio. A challenging internship: With almost 600 unique printed products across 11 large categories, you can make an impact and create fast growth.
In this internship, you are the "ambassador" of a sub-category and together with the category manager, responsible for selecting the right product portfolio, set the right price levels and create the best online experience. You work together with other Category Managers and various other teams to make your category a success. You have a performance drive and you have analytical skills to make some real impact during your internship.
What you do
- Analysing the market by comparing Helloprint's products to competitor's products;
- Selecting and onboarding new producers for current and new products;
- Requesting, uploading and improving the product specifications of all products;
- Launching new products based on market research and well-developed product requirements, including the initial marketing and promotion of the new products;
- Continuous evaluation of the performance of the products and producers;
- Perform risk management for the products, producer network and agreements.
What we're looking for
- You are currently following a Bachelor or Master in a function-related study; please note that being enrolled throughout the entire internship period is needed to do an internship with us;
- You are available full-time, for at least 5-6 months. We have some great opportunities and sources for research, but please note that we require a full-time dedication on the job;
- You are a real team player and true addition to our super fun team;
- You are willing to learn, grow & adapt;
- You are a proactive and target-focused self-starter who is not afraid of multitasking;
- You speak and write English fluently (please, submit your CV and cover letter in English). If you speak Dutch, that is a bonus point
What we offer
- A unique challenge at one of Europe’s fastest growing e-commerce companies;
- A fast-paced learning curve: you get big challenges instead of tasks to work on, which makes you learn faster;
- A compensation in line with the market, including a bonus arrangement for exceptional outperformance. Because when we win, we win together;
- A unique culture with 21 nationalities, an average age of 28 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- The most beautiful office in Rotterdam, right on the Witte de Withstraat, the best street in Rotterdam it’s just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- Don't worry about food, that's on us; breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
- The opportunity to make yourself better: courses, events and more, if you want to develop, you have that opportunity;
- The best hardware and software to work with and a laptop of your choice.
- Seriously: the best business bubbles, Team Events, our own HelloSkybar™, do we need to say more?
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies active in 8 countries. Helloprint is the winner of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016 and the Rotterdamse Ondernemersprijs 2018. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for more growth, and we are not afraid to break the rules!
We are looking to expand, and to do this, we’re searching for new Helloprinters! Hungry and curious individuals who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.