Internship CRM Specialist
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies active in 8 countries. Helloprint is the winner of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016 and the Rotterdamse Ondernemersprijs 2018. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for more growth, and we are not afraid to break the rules!
We are looking to expand, and to do this, we’re searching for new Helloprinters! Hungry and curious individuals who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.
What you do
As a CRM specialist at Helloprint you will join our fantastic CRM team in their battle to achieve the very best conversion rates in their campaigns both online and offline. Using a mix of data and creativity you will be a key member of this team, working to boost activation rate, send the percentage of returning customers through the roof, and build campaigns to engage customers and grow our brand awareness.
What you do:
- You will brainstorm about new email campaigns specifically targeted to different customer segments;
- You will work on a mixture of one-off and automated campaigns and will learn how to prioritise these;
- You will arrange and execute the campaigns in multiple languages;
- You will plan, arrange and execute social campaigns and follow-up with the engagement received on these;
- You will learn how to report on the success of these campaigns, and take learnings to develop future campaigns;
- You will work closely with other teams in the marketing department, to extend campaigns from email, to social, to retargeting ads;
- You will produce creative copy for your campaigns, written to influence and incentivise your customer to convert.
What we are looking for
- You are available for at least 5 months;
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master in Business, (Online) Marketing or Psychology and you are the best in the class;
- You are creative, and have a natural interest in CRM and are eager to learn everything there is to learn about this topic;
- Your commercial drive helps you to see chances everywhere and you act on these immediately;
- You have strong analytical skills and data has no secrets for you;
- You have the customers' interests in mind with everything that you do;
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer
- A fast-paced learning curve: you get big challenges instead of tasks to work on, which makes you learn faster;
- A unique challenge at one of Europe’s fastest growing e-commerce companies;
- A compensation, including a bonus arrangement because when we win, we win together;
- A unique culture with 21 nationalities, an average age of 29 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- The best office in Rotterdam, right on the ‘Witte de With’, the coolest street in Rotterdam. Only 5 minutes away from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Don't worry about food, that's on us; not only lunch, but also breakfast and dinner. Enough to keep you going all day;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- 24/7 access to our gym;
- Seriously: the best business bubbles, Team Events and our own HelloSkybar™, do we need to say more?