Internship Pricing & Data Analyst
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is a fast-growing international e-commerce company and winner of both the Rotterdamse Ondernemersprijs 2018 and the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for better, faster and more growth, and we change the rules while doing so.
As we want to grow faster, we are searching for new Helloprinters. Curious and hungry people who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.
Internship Pricing & Data Analyst
As Helloprint's Pricing & Data Analyst intern you will be responsible for the commercial execution of our pricing strategies. This will be a very challenging internship: our business is live in 23 countries and we have over 10 million unique products that require pricing. You will learn all the in's and out’s of the pricing business and you will make sure our product offering always has the most competitive pricing.
What you do
- You will analyze all developments at our competition and signalize trends;
- You will execute our pricing strategies for all our international websites;
- You will maintain our pricing strategies by continuously checking and updating them;
- You will make sure that our prices will differentiate us within the market;
- You will bring new dashboards and insights to the company;
- You will work on different projects that improve the scalability of our pricing tooling and pricing models.
What we're looking for
- You are currently enrolled in a BSc/MSc in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar studies and you are the best of the class; please note that being enrolled throughout the entire internship period is a hard requirement!
- You are available full-time, for at least 5-6 months. We only do hands-on internships with pricing analysts who are totally committed to the job. You can do your research with us, but writing your reports should happen during your own time;
- Your commercial and data drive helps you to see opportunities everywhere and you act on these immediately;
- You have strong analytical skills and data has no secrets from you;
- You are an Excel-expert and preferably have experience with other software tooling;
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer
- A unique challenge at one of Europe’s fastest growing e-commerce companies;
- A compensation in line with the market, including a bonus arrangement for exceptional outperformance. Because when we win, we win together;
- A unique culture with 21 nationalities, an average age of 29 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- The best hardware and software to work with;
- The most beautiful office in Rotterdam, right on the Witte de Withstraat, the best street in Rotterdam it’s just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Don't worry about food, that's on us; breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit-gym;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- Seriously: the best Friday afternoon drinks, Team Events, our own HelloSkybar™, do we need to say more?