Internship Product & CX
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is a fast-growing international e-commerce company and winner of both the Rotterdamse Ondernemersprijs 2018 and the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for better, faster and more growth, and we change the rules while doing so.
As we want to grow faster, we are searching for new Helloprinters. Curious and hungry people who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.
What you do
As a Product & CX intern, you will be part of Helloprint’s Global Shop team. This Product Team is responsible for the development and roll-out of the Helloprint.com and HelloConnect storefronts in 20+ countries. The team consists of highly motivated in-house and remote Vue Js front-end developers, Node.js backend developers, and a Product Owner. We are now looking for a Product & CX Intern to establish a constant feedback loop that translates our Customer’s Experiences into clear and actionable insights for the Global Shop team.
You will analyse our Customer Experience by doing: behaviour analysis, usability testing, and qualitative and quantitative feedback analysis. You will do so by using a range of useful tools that we’ll teach you how to work with. You gather your insights together and structurally provide the team with: information about the User Experience, bugs, suggestions for CX improvements and experiment ideas. Besides this you will also assist the team with managing requirements/bugs and testing new features and releases.
What you do:
- You set up, analyse and improve Customer Experience feedback loops with for example feedback surveys, NPS, CES, screen-recordings, etc.
- You gather information from a customer’s perspective and come up with pragmatic solutions for our Product to make the customer’s life better.
- You define hypotheses about our Customer Experience and try to validate them by digging into the data or collecting the insights you need yourself by setting up experiments.
- You help the team with testing new functionality in our Product as if you were the customer using it.
- You represent ‘the voice of the customer’ in the Global Shop team.
- You communicate in- and outside the team to make improvements happen for the customer.
Read what a day as Helloprint's Product & CX Intern could look like!
Product & CX Internship - Start date: August/September
What we're looking for
- You are currently following a Bachelor or Master in the field of Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics or any other relevant field; please note that being enrolled throughout the entire internship period is a hard requirement!
- You are available full-time, for 5-6 months - we only do hands-on internships with Product Interns who are totally committed to the job. You can do your research with us, but writing your reports should happen during your own time;
- You eat data for breakfast. You are able to manage different types of datasets to analyse and base your optimisation tactics on.
- You are fluent in English.
- You always strive for more and better; you are always trying to be up to date and follow all online Product trends, you keep developing yourself at all times.
- You are “in it to win it”, you are performance-driven: always trying to outperform targets and expectations.
- You have very strong communicative skills; you are not afraid to speak up, share your ideas and get other colleagues involved in your plans. You know how to build good arguments and defend them with solid evidence (data!).
- You are an excellent collaborator; your KPIs and success depend on working productively and collaborating with your team, department and other departments. We are looking for someone who has the ability to be strategic in inter-department collaborations.
- Experience in the e-commerce world would be a huge plus!
What we offer
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and a big dream;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- A unique culture with 24 nationalities, average age of 30, and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- The best hardware and software to work with;
- The most beautiful office in Rotterdam, right on the Witte de Withstraat, the best street in Rotterdam. Only 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- Don't worry about food, that's on us; breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
- Seriously: the best business bubbles, Team Events, our own HelloSkybar™, do we need to say more?