Internship Product Manager
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies active in 8 countries. Helloprint is the winner of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016 and the Rotterdamse Ondernemersprijs 2018. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for more growth, and we are not afraid to break the rules!
We are looking to expand, and to do this, we’re searching for new Helloprinters! Hungry and curious individuals who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.
What you do
Internship Product Manager
Product Manager (Internship) - Starting date: July/August/September 2020
Our Supply team is dealing with a massive amount of products and producers, and we want to grow this even further to accomplish our ambitions. In 2020 we want to grow our product offering and network in the current countries and moreover, we want to expand into new countries as well. To be able to do this we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated interns who want to learn fast and have the responsibility for the launch and improvement of our products to make sure we maximize revenue for Helloprint.
You work on the launch as well as the improvement of the products with the aim to maximize the possible sales in your product group or region. Besides that you make sure the performance, efficiency, offering conditions and reliability in the producer network is optimized.
What you do
- Analysis of the market by comparing Helloprint's products to competitor's products;
- Selecting and on-boarding new producers for current and new products;
- Requesting, uploading and improving the product specifications of all products;
- Launching new products based on market research and well developed product requirements, including the initial marketing and promotion of the new products;
- Continuous evaluation of the performance of the products and producers;
- Perform risk management for the products, producer network and agreements;
- Documenting all agreements, spec’s and conditions.
Wondering what a day as Product Manager at Helloprint looks like? Click here (pdf)!
What we're looking for
- You are enrolled in a relevant degree like business administration, economics, or supply chain (preferably in your final year); please note that being enrolled throughout the entire internship period is a hard requirement!
- You are available for a minimum of 4 days a week and at least 5 months;
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment, with interest in e-commerce;
- You are super performance-driven, you always deliver results better than planned;
- You are accurate, detailed and critical in everything you do;
- You have a truly commercial mindset. If it doesn’t sell, something isn’t right and something has to change;
- You have a no-nonsense and pragmatic attitude and convince others with data-driven argumentation;
- You are a real team player and a great addition to our amazing team;
- You think in opportunities and you excel in persuasive sales/marketing in a creative way;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skill;
- You have excellent English skills and speak one other language as a true native (like German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish). Speaking more languages is preferred;
What we offer
- A unique challenge at one of Europe’s fastest growing e-commerce companies;
- A fast-paced learning curve: you get big challenges instead of tasks to work on, which makes you learn faster;
- A compensation in line with the market, including a bonus arrangement for exceptional outperformance. Because when we win, we win together;
- A unique culture with 21 nationalities, an average age of 28 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- The most beautiful office in Rotterdam, right on the Witte de Withstraat, the best street in Rotterdam it’s just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- Don't worry about food, that's on us; breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
- The opportunity to make yourself better: courses, events and more, if you want to develop, you have that opportunity;
- The best hardware and software to work with and a laptop of your choice.
- Seriously: the best business bubbles, Team Events, our own HelloSkybar™, do we need to say more?