Junior Mendix Developer
Who we are
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It’s no surprise that we’re a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished…and…we’re humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
What you'll do
If you are a Junior Mendix Developer and want to make a difference for tens of thousands of developers in our community, we have an opportunity for you!
At the Community & Collaboration unit, we are delivering tools to improve the communication and collaboration within our community.
There’s a need to help new developers discover the Mendix Platform, engage them with content and help tailored to their needs, and teach them to make beautiful applications.
You’ll help drive digital innovation by:
- Becoming an ever better Mendix developer to help steer innovation within Mendix
- Being part of shaping the roadmap for our platform development
- Conquering technical challenges by finding innovative solutions. You'll have the opportunity to harness all your skills and really make a difference
- Getting things done
Who are you
- Have been working as a (Junior) Mendix developer for 1-2 years.
- Have experience working in agile environments
- Love technology
- Possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills
What we offer
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.