Market Intelligence intern
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and aquafeed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Its two global company brands Skretting (aqua feed) and Trouw Nutrition (animal nutrition) have sales in over 90 countries.
Our mission Feeding the Future captures a big challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. Our responsibility is twofold: we need to make a significant contribution to meeting the rapid increase in worldwide demand for food; on the other hand, we need to find the right balance in order that we can realize growth while making also responsible choices for people and planet.
We believe in three core elements to future success: strategy execution, innovation, and competence of our people. Our values; capable, caring, collaborative and innovative are supportive of those three core elements.
Market Intelligence intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic student who can support our Corporate Strategy team for a minimum of 6 months (start in October 2020). The person appointed will assist the Corporate Strategy team in its daily activities.
One of the daily activities is Market Intelligence. Market Intelligence provides Nutreco corporate and local management with information on the industries and markets in which Nutreco and its subsidiaries operate. The Market Intelligence function is a function responsible for market sizing, market research, industry trends and competitor analysis.
We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and grow within this function. A person who wants to contribute in strengthening the Market Intelligence activities by delivering excellent data and supporting strategic projects and processes.
What are your key accountabilities?
Fully involved in supporting the market sizing platform, actively updating the system and supporting the enhancement of the platform:
- Populate the application with necessary fields, formulas and rules;
- Make changes, improvement and corrections;
- Maintain the application with updated information;
- Support the roll out with the countries.
Support the creation, definition of requirements and implementation of the market sizing dashboard within the Divisions:
- Design the dashboard;
- Build up and maintain the dataset;
- Make sure dashboard is updated with correct information.
- Market research and conducting supporting tasks in other strategic initiatives.
- Run ad-hoc business analysis to support product strategy, competitive positioning, M&A and any other relevant projects.
- Maintain market intelligence portal, ensuring valuable information is available and accessible within the organization.
What you bring
Are you a person with organizational skills, with a passion for Learning and do you want to gain experience within a multinational? We are looking for an intern who:
- Bachelor/Master degree in business management, finance or IT;
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written), knowledge of other languages is considered a plus;
- Excellent proficiency of Microsoft Office (Power point, Excel);
- Knowledge of data visualization software is a plus (e.g. Tableau, Power BI);
- Teamwork player, with good interpersonal skills;
- Data driven, detail oriented and attention to accuracy;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Able to work remotely and autonomously.
What we offer
Working for Nutreco means working in a fantastic position in an international working environment with lots of development opportunities.
We can offer you:
- Challenging work on complex and diverse topics;
- The opportunity to grow professionally;
- An informal multi-cultural working environment with great colleagues;
- Opportunity to develop an international career;
- No-nonsense, pragmatic, flat organization, with direct reporting lines;
- Belonging to the SHV Family with more than 60.000 employees.
What else is in for you?
- We offer you a fulltime position, 40 hours per week in Amersfoort;
- A monthly internship fee.