Pricing & Data Analyst
Pricing & Data Analyst
As Helloprint's Pricing & Data Analyst you will be responsible for the commercial execution of our pricing strategies. This will be a very challenging job: our business is in 23 countries and we have over 10 million unique products that require pricing. You will learn all the in's and out’s of the pricing business and you will make sure our product offering always has the most competitive pricing. You have the vision: where do we go with our pricing strategies? How can we improve our margins?
What you do
- You will analyze all developments at our competition and signalize trends;
- You will develop the best pricing models for all our customer target groups based on your analyses;
- Generate pricing strategy hypotheses and establishing/implementing market price tests;
- You will execute our pricing strategies for all our international websites;
- You will maintain our pricing strategies by continuously checking and updating them;
- You will make sure that our prices will differentiate us within the market;
- You will bring new dashboards and insights to the company;
- You will work on different projects that improve the scalability of our pricing tooling and pricing models.
- You work together with other teams (Category Management, Marketing, Website Management) to sell more of our products
What we're looking for
- A Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Business or other related technical disciplines.
- 1+ years' experience working in a similar analytical role, ideally within a pricing or marketing team;
Your commercial and data drive helps you to see opportunities everywhere and you act on these immediately;
You have strong analytical skills and data has no secrets from you;
Work experience within an e-commerce environment is a plus;
You are an Excel-expert and preferably have experience with another software tooling.
What we offer
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
- A fast-paced learning curve with large responsibility
- A unique culture with 21 nationalities, with an average age of 30 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- The most beautiful office in Rotterdam, right on the Witte de Withstraat, the best street in Rotterdam, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for free
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
- The opportunity to make yourself better: courses, events and more, if you want to develop, you have that opportunity;
- The best hardware and software to work with and a laptop of your choice.
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is a fast-growing international e-commerce company and winner of both the Rotterdamse Ondernemersprijs 2018 and the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for better, faster and more growth, and we change the rules while doing so.
As we want to grow faster, we are searching for new Helloprinters. Curious and hungry people who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.