2500 - 3000 EUR
3000 - 3500 EUR
Starter (0-1 jaar ervaring)
Young Professional (1-3 jaar ervaring)
Finance, Accountancy & Tax
As a ‘Total Solution Provider,’ we are experts in the medical device, diagnostics, human tissue and pharma industries, supporting our clients’ growth in an ever-changing market. We specialize in custom third-party logistics, temperature controlled warehousing, fulfillment and freight management solutions as well as back office services, including multilingual customer service, financial services and VAT management.
Wat ga jij doen
Together with more than 10 colleagues you are part of the Financial Services team at our Headquarters in Den Bosch. This job can be performed partially from home. Our international team of professionals with different cultural backgrounds will immediately make you feel at home with us. There are more than 30 different nationalities working at Healthlink.
Your focus will be on the French speaking region for our client Insulet. As Accounts Receivables Specialist, you are responsible for a healthy cash flow for our client and reducing payment risk. You keep their accounts up-to-date in SAP. Furthermore, the main activities in your role are:
- Contacting customers and distributors with payment overdue;
- Providing statements to customers;
- Building and maintaining a solid relationship with customers, distributors and other stakeholders;
- Managing credit holds;
- Maintaining a healthy DSO.
Wie zoeken wij
Your main focus as a member of the team working with Insulet will be on the French market, so it's essential that you have fluency in the French language. Having some prior experience in a comparable role would be highly beneficial. Additionally, we like that you meet the following qualifications.
- MBO+/HBO, preferably in business economics;
- Experience in a similar financial-administrative job;
- Experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP) and MS Office;
- Next to French, an additional language like English or Dutch;
Wat bieden wij
Your future teammates are looking forward to working with you! You will immediately feel at home within this team and of course the rest of our organization. There are dozens of reasons to come and work for us, and you will find a few below.
- Gross monthly salary between € 2.500,- and € 3.200,- based on fulltime employment
- Various training courses, a training budget and a PDP trajectory;
- Very flexible working hours;
- €10,- homework allowance;
- Homework package including screen, mouse, keyboard;
- Room for personal and professional growth;
- Working from home combined with working in the office;
- International working environment with 30 different nationalities;
- Company laptop.
Wie zijn wij
At HealthLink, our mission is to be the number one choice for life science manufacturing companies looking to outsource their logistics and back office services. Consistently delivering the highest standards in service and quality, we make logistics simple, efficient and controllable.